Blended Learning Lesson Planning
Let's get started on planning your Blended Learning lesson!
Plan a blended lesson for an upcoming unit. Be sure to include details on:
- Description of the blended model you plan to use (stations, flex model, flipped, etc.)
- Identify the technology tools that you plan to use (eg. Classroom, Docs/Slides, etc.) for delivery and completion of activities
- Choose the multimedia that you will use (eg. instructional videos, websites, etc.)
- Description of what students will be doing with the teacher and in collaborative and/or hands-on stations
- Description of scaffolds and differentiation that you plan to include in the lesson
- Description of assessments tools for evaluating student understanding
Use this Blended Lesson Planning Template as a guide for developing your plan.
Quickly deploy Blended, Flipped and Personalized Learning lessons to your entire district.
Top districts trust Alludo to train teachers and staff