Using ChatGPT and Generative AI Tools in the Classroom
In this activity, you will explore how ChatGPT and other Generative AI tools can be used in the classroom in a positive way. Some brief ways that these tools can be used are as follows:
- Research and Learning: Teachers can use ChatGPT to search for information and learn about new topics. They can input questions or topics related to the lesson and ChatGPT can provide relevant information and resources.
- Discussion and Debate: ChatGPT can be used to stimulate discussed and debates. Teachers can input controversial topics or question and students can share their perspectives and opinions in a variety of ways.
- Writing Prompts: ChatGPT can provide writing prompts for students on a given topic, i.e. "Explore the ethical implications of using AI tools in high school classrooms."
- Language Work: ChatGPT can be used to help students practice languages by engaging in conversation with ChatGPT.
- Problem Solving: ChatGPT can help students solve problems and think critically about complex issues. Teachers can input scenarios or problems related to the curriculum, and students can work with ChatGPT to find solutions and answers.
Explore the resources and then choose a generative AI tool to use in your classroom.
Quickly deploy ChatGPT and Generative AI lessons to your entire district.
Top districts trust Alludo to train teachers and staff