6C's: Lead a brainstorming session
For this activity, get together (virtually or in person) with a group of your peers and brainstorm how you can all use the 6Cs to promote internal motivation in students.
Provide an answer to three of the following questions about your brainstorming session.
- What did you and your peers struggle with during the session?
- What surprised you about the session?
- What about the application of the 6Cs to promote internal motivation do you feel you and your peers have mastered?
- What about the application of the 6Cs to promote internal motivation do you feel you and your peers still need a better understanding of?
- What do you need to start, stop, or continue doing in order to successfully promote internal motivation using the 6Cs in your classroom?
More 4C's Activities
Quickly deploy 4C's lessons to your entire district.
Top districts trust Alludo to train teachers and staff