On your iPad your apps can send you notifications to let you know to take a look at an update/new email/message etc. In Settings > Notifications you can choose which apps can send you notifications and switch off those you don't want alerts from.
List 3 apps you think it would be important to get notifications from on your iPad. Take a screenshot of the Notifications settings page and upload under Record Achievement.
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. (You can override this setting for individual apps.) Previews can include things like text (from Messages and Mail) and invitation details (from Calendar).
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off.
- If you turn on notifications, choose how and where you want the notifications to appear for the app—for example, on the Lock Screen or in Notification Center.
- You can also set a notification banner style, sound, and badges for many apps.
- Tap Notification Grouping, then choose how you want the notifications grouped:
By App: All the notifications from the app are grouped together.
Automatic: The notifications from the app are grouped according to organizing criteria within the app, such as by topic or thread.
Off: Turn off grouping.
Quickly deploy iPad: Operating System lessons to your entire district.
Top districts trust Alludo to train teachers and staff